Around this time last year, the Women of Hope were hustling to finalize the details for our Great Gatsby Gala where we hosted over 400 guests at Le Crystal reception hall and raised $55,000 for the Canadian Cancer Society.
This year, things are quite different to say the least and we need your support now more than ever.
The globe wide pandemic has put people’s lives on hold, but it does not put people’s illnesses on hold. The Women of Hope have therefore collaborated with a few small local businesses to help raise money for cancer research throughout the month of February.
With every donation increment of $25 you will qualify for a chance to win one of the prizes listed below. A tax receipt will be issued by the Canadian Cancer Society for the total amount of your donation.
All you need to do is visit our website http://www.womenofhope.ca/ or use the following link to donate now: http://femmesdespoir.com/donate/
In order to qualify all donations must be received by February 28, 2021.
Share and mention @womenofhopemtl in your stories for an extra chance to win.
Winners will be announced & contacted the week of March 01, 2021 and will have until March 31, 2021 to claim and pick up their prize.
Good luck & thank you in advance for your support.
• $1,000 new wardrobe from Joseph Ribkoff
• Jetelove tuque ($23 value) & crewneck sweater ($50 value) from @jetelove.mtl
• Keratin botox treatment with take home products ($300 value) from @salonaugustin
• Pizza dinner ($100 value) from @cuginiswestisland
• One of two $50 gift certificates from @restovivaldi
• Homecooked meal for 4 curtesy of @cookingwithraffaella & Tupperware package ($100 value) from Dina De Luca @Tupper_anadi
• One $50 gift certificate and a sweatshirt from @caffettieracaffebar
• Headband and hair accessories ($50 value) from @chic.eternelle & gold mask ($18 value) and triple gold strand chanel-like chain ($38 value) from @dare.to.adorn
• One of four $25 gift certificates from Delices Lafrenaie @deliceslafrenaie
• Tupperware package ($80 value) from Anna Castelli @annacastelli23
• Four $50 gift certificates ($200 value) from @prima_luna
*Stay tuned for more info about our collaboration with a Montreal brand that will enhance your wardrobe and share the ❤.